Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Red Sox Nation Celebrates Again!

Bookmark and Share
Print
Three years ago today I was in the streets of Boston celebrating the first Red Sox world championship since 1918. Today I got to do it again!

God bless America and the freedom and righteousness for which it stands!

God curse our enemies and the tyranny and evil for which they stand!

I understand the divine wrath America faces. But I believe we are fundamentally a good people and I don't think we deserve what we are about to get.

Please defeat the enemies, not the proponents, of human freedom, Lord God. I think ultimately freedom-lovers will abide by the individual responsibilities freedom entails as you have so prescribed.

But does it have to take such tragic consequences for this ill-fated world to be convinced?

I truly, dearly hope and pray not.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails