Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Breach Of Covenant

Bookmark and Share
Print
In the newest twist to my ongoing messianic complex (it's really not that complex), on Monday a NYC-based group of high-finance Jews from Israel delivered me an "employment separation report".

As I've noted recently, a seemingly supernatural correlation has developed between events in my personal life and world history. For the sake of the Jewish people and Israel, and this world for that matter, let's hope this connection does not persist.

On June 1st I took a full-time position as 'property manager' for a community whose name means "earth's gardens". As it turns out, the company that hired me, effectively named "earth's real estate", is owned and run by Israeli Jews. What's more, the Hebrew translation of the CEO's name is 'commander from Jerusalem'. (Note that my name, Jay Adams, means "God Son of Adam"...or what Jesus meant by his self-reference of being the 'Son of Man'.)

For someone purportedly suffering from the Jesus delusion, you couldn't get a more profound setup for reinforcing their self-opinion. After all, a primary job description for Christ is "King of Kings" under the authority of the God of Israel, i.e., Christ may be deemed the "property manager", the "Land Lord", of the earth on behalf of God's people (which equates to Jew and gentile 'believers' alike IMHO whether Jewish authorities like this or not).

I knew I was in for trouble with this new position when, after my first day of working full-time on the property, an historically unprecedented tornadic outbreak occurred nearby with one tornado striking the town where the outgoing property manager lives (we consequently lost contact for nearly a week).



The first night I slept on site a few days later, there was a massive lightning storm at 2AM that woke me up. When I arose the next day, I discovered that just a couple hundred yards away from where I slept a large tree was split in two by a lightning strike.



The following evening another storm struck that blew a tree over onto to residents' vehicles.



Given my mystical perspective, I took this all as a sign of God's anger....the question being why.

The community I started to manage is potentially beautiful but has been wrongly exploited and mismanaged by neglectful, profit-maximizing Jewish owners for decades. Thus, what appears to be Eden from afar is found to be more and more dilapidated and rotten the closer one gets, and the cause of the ruin has been long-term poor stewardship by owners who sought to milk every penny of profit possible from the property without investing with the long-term goal of creating value and promoting community well-being. Some might see this as somewhat analogous to what has been done to the world economy by "capitalists" seeking to make fast money instead of create enduring value, thus undermining the long-term well-being of mother earth and its inhabitants.

Seeing what was wrong with the community I was hired to manage, I came in and acted aggressively to clean up the mess using the funds of my new employer (I started part-time at this in March). My new employer was apparently displeased with my aggressive use of their money, and, after a health crisis from job stress that landed me in the hospital last week, this week I was 'let go'.

Upset by the turn of events, this morning I prayed to God for an answer as to why this newest tragic twist in my personal life occurred. I was impressed to find a Bible where I'm staying temporarily and seek the answer. I found an old Bible and it had a blank slip of paper in it which opened up to Psalm 106, which reads in part:

40 Therefore the LORD was angry with his people
and abhorred his inheritance.
41 He gave them into the hands of the nations,
and their foes ruled over them.
42 Their enemies oppressed them
and subjected them to their power.
43 Many times he delivered them,
but they were bent on rebellion
and they wasted away in their sin.
44 Yet he took note of their distress
when he heard their cry;
45 for their sake he remembered his covenant
and out of his great love he relented.
46 He caused all who held them captive
to show them mercy.

The bottom line is that God's people are once again in breach of covenant. They are opting to love, serve and worship money and the false god of Mammon instead of the true God of Israel. The corruption and criminality of Wall Street and the world's financial elite, which includes too many a Jew, is probably the most egregious example of this. The world's property, which is owned by God not man, is being grossly exploited for the profit of an elite few who need to be fired IMHO.


Consider this blog my effective counter-signature to the "employment separation report" I was emailed Monday. If the Jews of Israel have no use for their Lord, if they wish to 'let him go', then so be it. They can be let go by God. The covenant is hereby formally breached, but I suggest you all remember what happened last time around. The 'Promised Land' depends on promises being kept.

The key question now is, Who has ultimate AUTHORity over this story in which we dwell? My sense is that God is no longer going to tolerate the bad stewardship of his property by his people. The Owner expects this earth to be shared and used for the maximum value of all alike.










UPDATE: Figure it out...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails