Thursday, December 09, 2010

God's Love Story?

Bookmark and Share
Print


I, like anyone else, am a work in progress. The blogs posted here represent a wide array of my changing opinions and forecasts many of which are wrong. I apologize for where my ego has gotten in the way of a sober discernment of the truths I believe my Creator wants to convey. I often don't listen as attentively as I should. I, like everyone else, am gradually being revised by my Creator until I express the meaning that makes HIStory complete.

I noticed the two key forums where I've been expressing my views over the past few years are down tonight. My sense is that I'm near the limit of my freedom in this world to tell the truth before meeting forceful resistance and censorship. I would encourage folk who pass through this blog to download a backup at this time if you value the information herein since it will eventually be removed from public view as it becomes clear that the SPIRIT of what I've been arguing is TRUE and thus the world is currently about as deluded as can be with enormous repercussions for the fate of our civilization. My sense is that my "D-Day" is approaching as I'm effectively put at war with the forces of tyranny seeking to vanquish the "soul" of humankind.

Meanwhile, as I listen to the crying in the society around me over "what's mine", I hear endless childishness. Accordingly, here is a message I feel led to convey.

I believe it's telling that our nation's number one export to China is waste paper and scrap metal.

In a global context, Americans bellyaching over how their vast wealth is distributed amongst themselves is the height of arrogant folly, especially in light of the unchecked fraud that's been involved in our enrichment. Our nation has been blessed with the greatest freedom and prosperity in human history, yet "We The People" have completely lost sight of the One from Whom our blessings flow.

Do you really think the wealthy elite in this world work evenly for what they receive? Or does disproportionate income and "welfare" accrue to them by means of resources they control by virtue of birth....like being born American in the first place? And, if the latter, do the wealthy earn their keep or are they 'exploiting the system' for their own comfort and pleasure with irresponsible disregard to the lack of opportunity and needs of others?





Covenant World Relief from Covenant Communications on Vimeo.



How do you think this sits with God your Creator?

Our desire is not that others might be relieved while you are hard pressed, but that there might be equality. At the present time your plenty will supply what they need, so that in turn their plenty will supply what you need. The goal is equality, as it is written: “The one who gathered much did not have too much, and the one who gathered little did not have too little.” [2 Corinthian 8:13-15]

This thinking may be contrary to the EGOism that reigns in modern Western Civilization, but there's a reason God has empowered our enemies to destroy and defeat us under the battle cry of "submission to God's will" (Islam) to "share our wealth" (Communism) (although it's all a terrific lie).

Who is the ultimate AUTHORity in AUTHORing human HIStory? How much relative authority do you think YOU have over what's written?

Man has been blessed with freedom to discover the knowhow and mechanisms to build God's Kingdom, but those subjective realizations, and the profit thereof, do not exclusively belong to particular men who are characters in the storybook of life within which we dwell. I believe the intent of the TRUE CREATOR is for us to equitably share what's been devised through men for all humankind to enjoy the fruits thereof. Each of us can either cooperate in the story God is Authoring or we can be edited from HIStory like weeds gathered from the wheat at harvest then bundled and burned.

The Parable of the Weeds

Jesus told them another parable: “The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field. But while everyone was sleeping, his enemy came and sowed weeds among the wheat, and went away. When the wheat sprouted and formed heads, then the weeds also appeared.

“The owner’s servants came to him and said, ‘Sir, didn’t you sow good seed in your field? Where then did the weeds come from?’

“‘An enemy did this,’ he replied.

“The servants asked him, ‘Do you want us to go and pull them up?’

“‘No,’ he answered, ‘because while you are pulling the weeds, you may uproot the wheat with them. Let both grow together until the harvest. At that time I will tell the harvesters: First collect the weeds and tie them in bundles to be burned; then gather the wheat and bring it into my barn.’” [Matthew 13:24-30]

In which story do you choose to have an eternal part: the Book of Life or the Book of Death?

I believe the childish disregard of the LOVE story God seeks to Author with us is near an END.



The Creator loves His creatures but hates their sinfulness, so how is HIStory edited accordingly?

An interesting question.

All I know is that it seems suicidally insane how everyone loves money and pleasure instead of God, but I personally still love this world and, if need be, will completely sacrifice myself to save it from self-destruction. Between the poles of hope and despair in human history, I'm on the hope side.

Who Authors HIStory?

In the Book of Life, individuals are words, families are sentences, communities are paragraphs and nations are chapters. Love is the meaning of the Book God is Authoring, the ideal relationship between the letters, and, if we don't "get it", then the story, human history, will come to a tragic, meaningless end.

If the moral of God's story is love for one another, who are you to go against the plot?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails