Friday, November 04, 2011

Dow 12K & ???

Bookmark and Share
Print
The DJIA appears to be reversing from the psychologically important 12K mark into potentially the "Apocalypse Wave" in terms of the Elliott Wave Principle:







Meanwhile, there's increasing concern that Israel might soon take military action to thwart Iran's nuclear pursuits:

U.S. concerned Israel could strike Iran

Iran warns US to avoid clash over nuclear programme

1 comment:

Erycus said...

You may be correct. This is a turning point for the markets, either up or down. 80% chance for downwards, 20% for up. And if we go down, it's down into a black hole. There is a repeat being formed of the patterns created during the days before the 2008 crisis. http://oi39.tinypic.com/2rra2a8.jpg

Related Posts with Thumbnails